Sex And The City is officially back, and we're obsessing over Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, and Kristin Davis's outfits in the new spin-off series And Just Like That!
The HBO Max show has not shied away from creativity this season, creating some of the most iconic outfits we've ever seen from the women. But to top it off, we're even getting a glimpse at some of the most beloved pieces from the original Sex And The City, as they've made some reappearances in Carrie's closet. We can't help but feel that fashion nostalgia.
@cynthiaenixon on Instagram
Everyone's favorite lawyer looks simply stunning in this classic halter-neck jumpsuit from NY-based brand Likely, with a pair of studded YSL platforms and a gold purse.
- Jonathan Bennett Talks Engagement to Celebrity Page TV's Jaymes ... ›
- Josh Duhamel Talks 'Shotgun Wedding', Working With Jennifer ... ›
- Andy Cohen and Madonna Honored at GLAAD Media Awards ... ›
- 'Sex And The City' Returns, Plus A Preview Of 'Christmas With A ... ›
- Jennie Nguyen Fired From 'Real Housewives' Following Andy Cohen Statements ›
- Pride Today: Max Parker and Kris Mochrie ENGAGED! - Celebrity Page ›
- Cynthia Nixon Always Wanted Sara Ramírez to Play Che in 'And Just Like That' ›
- Jennie Nguyen Breaks Silence on Being Fired from 'Real Housewives' - Celebrity Page ›
- Gigi Hadid's Biggest Takeaways from 2021 - Celebrity Page ›
- Lamar Odom Likes That Fans Are Rooting for Him & Khloe Kardashian - Celebrity Page ›
- Top 10 Celine Dion Songs to Listen to on Her Birthday - Celebrity Page ›
- Chris Rock Breaks Silence on Will Smith Oscars Slap - Celebrity Page ›
- 2022 Grammys: Best Fashion Moments - Celebrity Page ›
- Kylie Jenner Shares Glimpse of Baby Webster With Travis Scott - Celebrity Page ›
- Halsey's Former Label Shows Support for Singer Through Ongoing Battle to Release Music - Celebrity Page ›