Bachelorette Tayshia Adams has been vocal about her divorce, disclosing on the last episode of The Bachelorette that cheating was "Essentially... the main reason why my marriage ended." Her ex-husband Josh Bourelle is now speaking out regarding the claims. He recently did an interview on The Reality Steve Podcast, sharing his thoughts on the matter.
"Really, the only perception of me from the audience is that I am the guy who cheated on Tayshia. So, I mean, I feel like that's a slight injustice to me because there was a lot more to it than that."
He went on to claim that there was more to the story. Bourelle said:
"I was not happy with our relationship. I wasn't in a place where I was actually happy and what I look for in a relationship is a partner, and I didn't feel like I had a partner. I also look for somebody that I want to raise kids with and honestly, I came to the conclusion that I didn't want to raise kids with her."
But he wasn't ready to let it all go, just yet. Bourelle felt a need to call the bachelorette out, saying:
"Quit using one thing that happened in our relationship as a sob story to make people feel bad for you. I mean, it's kind of hypocritical in a way because, I mean, you're calling me a cheater, yet you're dating 25 different guys at the same time or whatever
Bourelle claims that the news is not only a misrepresentation of his character, but also, Tayshia's as well. He revealed:
"If she really is happy, then that's great, and if she really is happy, she shouldn't involve me in this show in any way. She should just leave me out of the whole entire thing and dragging me in by saying that the reason for her past relationship's failure was infidelity and other things that basically didn't have to do with her—it's a misrepresentation of her character."
- Season 16 Of 'The Bachelorette' Premieres With Clare Crawley ... ›
- (Spoilers) 'The Bachelorette' Episode 6 Recap - Celebrity Page ›
- Howard Stern Gives His Two Cents On 'The Bachelorette' - Celebrity ... ›
- Cold Feet and Fantasy Suites: Recapping The Latest Episode Of 'The Bachelorette' - Celebrity Page ›
- Tayshia Finds Love: Recapping The Finale Of 'The Bachelorette' - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Bachelorette' Episode 2 Recap - Celebrity Page ›
- ICYMI: Everything That Happened On 'The Bachelorette' Week 5 - Celebrity Page ›
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Tayshia Adams Return as Hosts of 'The Bachelorette' - Celebrity Page ›