Backstreet's back... alright!
After two years, the best-selling boy band of all time is finally back performing live.
Originally set to start in May 2019, the Backstreet Boys were forced to reschedule their DNA World Tour due to COVID-19.
The beloved pop group was back on stage stealing hearts once again as they officially kicked off their DNA World Tour 2022 with four performances at Caesars Palace.
"It's been a long two years for everyone and that was our first show back, but that was a special night. It's just good to be back out doing it again," Kevin Richardson said.
The world tour performances in Las Vegas follow the boy band's record-breaking residency Backstreet Boys: Larger Than Life at the Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino from 2017 to 2018.
Their residency was one of the fastest-selling in Las Vegas history thanks to their loyal fanbase.
"As much as people say that we bless their life with music, they bless our lives each and every night because we keep wanting to do this. That's what it's about, so it's just a returning of the favor that's all," said Brian Littrell.
For more info and tickets about the DNA World Tour, visit backstreetboys.com
- Backstreet Boys announce UK and European dates for 'DNA' world ... ›
- Backstreet Boys Add New Dates to DNA World Tour – Billboard ›
- Backstreet Boys: DNA World Tour (New Date) | Hollywood Bowl ›
- Backstreet Boys Tickets, 2022 Concert Tour Dates | Ticketmaster CA ›
- Backstreet Boys - Making Of The DNA Tour (Episode 1) - YouTube ›
- DNA World Tour - Wikipedia ›
- Events – Backstreet Boys ›
- Backstreet Boys Tickets, 2022 Concert Tour Dates | Ticketmaster ›
- Backstreet Boys ›