Bella Hadid opened up on the VS Voices podcast about how she has dealt with abuse in her past relationships with men and women.
VS Voices is a Victoria's Secret Original Podcast hosted by Amanda de Cadenet. She interviews women to discuss their accomplishments, hardships and more.
Hadid is a 25-year-old runway model, and she had no problem sharing some personal experiences about abuse.
In the podcast, Hadid said:
"I always felt like my voice was never heard growing up," Hadid said. "I grew up around men—whether that was in relationships or family or whatever that was—where I was constantly told that my voice was less important than their voice. I constantly went back to men—and also women—that had abused me and that's where the people pleasing came in," she said. "I started not having boundaries, not only sexually, physically, emotionally, but then it went into my workspace."
Hadid also mentioned that she likes to meditate as a form of self care, and she also attends therapy.
- Julissa Calderon Talks 'Gentefied' Season Two & Digital Series 'Go ... ›
- The Surprising Reason Carrie Ann Inaba Won't Be Returning To ... ›
- Vanessa Hudgens Chats New Holiday Film 'The Princess Switch 3 ... ›
- Tatyana Ali Brings Holiday Cheer On New Lifetime Film - Celebrity ... ›
- Take a Look: Gigi Hadid Reveals Photos From Maternity Shoot ›
- 2020's Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes ›
- Take a Look: Gigi Hadid Reveals Photos From Maternity Shoot ... ›
- Timeline: Armie Hammer's Downfall & Serious Allegations ... ›
- Bella and Gigi Hadid Are Unrecognizable With Bald Heads at Marc Jacobs Show - Celebrity Page ›