Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen, Mary Steenburgen are back for "Book Club 2!"
The cast is reuniting for their second take at the 2018 rom-com "Book Club."
Coming back to write the movie are Bill Holderman and Erin Simms, with Holderman returning as director. They will also serve as producers along with Brad Weston, Trish Hofmann, Enzo Sisti and Andrew Duncan.
The sequel to the film-- a comedy about lifelong friends and their romantic awakenings after reading "Fifty Shades of Grey"-- has already started production.
The sequel is set in Italy and will follow the four best friends as they take a trip to Italy for a girls' trip... But no trip is without its conflicts. Things will inevitably go off the rails, secrets will be revealed and what was supposed to be a relaxing vacation will turn into a global adventure.
Endeavor Content will finance and produce the movie and Focus Features will distribute the film in the U.S. Universal Pictures International will distribute it internationally.
- EvaChill EV-500 Personal Air Conditioner (Grey) | Joyus ›
- Oprah Winfrey Bravely Shares Traumatic Past With Dr. Oz - Celebrity ... ›
- Stars Who Got Their Big Break On Disney - Celebrity Page ›
- Artkive Box: Publish Your Kid's Artworks | Joyus ›
- Hallmark star Nikki DeLoach on her newest movie - Celebrity Page ›
- Broadway Content To Stream At Home - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrating Oprah's Iconic Career And Achievements - Celebrity Page ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business ... ›