Watch out fellow drivers, Camila Cabello is hitting the road!
The 25-year-old, Latina pop singer joined Kelly Clarkson on her talk show, The Kelly Clarkson Show to talk about the big moment.
While Kelly explained that she was afraid to get her drivers license at first because of the other drivers on the road, Cabello was nervous for a different reason.
"I was afraid of myself," joked the singer.
Cabello's mom was apparently afraid for her daughter too because of her "pisces energy" and worried she would get distracted too easily. However, she didn't let it discourage her and finally got her license, even driving herself to the show.
Cabello shared that the special achievement was symbolic of growing up and becoming a "grown *ss woman."
"I think like me getting my driver's license was part of me being like you know I trust myself," said Cabello. "I'm a grown ass woman I can do this"
And while the singer couldn't be more proud, there is still one fear that is going to take some time to get over: highways.
"The whole time I'm on the highway my butt is clenched. I'm like today is the day I'm gonna die."
- camila on Twitter: "i'm gonna learn how to drive this week and get ... ›
- Camila Cabello Was Scared To Get Her Driver's License ›
- Camila Cabello Spotted Taking a Driving Lesson in Miami! | Camila ... ›
- Camila Cabello takes driving lesson in Miami | Miami Herald ›
- Camila Cabello is finally learning how to drive! ›
- Camila Cabello gets behind the wheel of a red Honda as she takes ... ›