Amy Schumer revealed in a recent Instagram post that she has been diagnosed with Lyme disease. The actress, comedian, and new mom joked, "anyone get LYME this summer?"
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by the bite of an infected tick. Symptoms include rash, fever, headache, and fatigue and can become debilitating if not treated properly.
Not to worry...Schumer relieved any worries in her post stating:
I also want to say that I feel good and am excited to get rid of it.
She also revealed its possible she may have had it for years.
Schumer recently became a mom to to a baby boy in May of 2019. She and her husband Chris Fischer named their one-year-old Gene and have been keeping busy taking care of him.
The Trainwreck star is continuing work on her cooking show Amy Schumer Learns to Cook which is produced by the Food Network.
- John Mulaney Set To Bring Back Sack Lunch Bunch Specials On ... ›
- comedy - Celebrity Page ›
- Jo Koy On Writing Stand Up Comedy in Quarantine - Celebrity Page ›
- Nick Offerman Sells Comedy Special For Coronavirus Relief ... ›
- The National Comedy Center's Lucille Ball Virtual Comedy Festival ... ›