Jul 30, 2021
Corbin Bleu's new Hallmark Channel movie, Love, For Real, gives viewers a behind-the-scenes look at a reality dating show.
But... can we have this dance?
"What's so much fun about this movie is we all have watched these reality dating shows. I am the bachelor. I play an ex-football player who, at this point, is trying to find love," Bleu said.
However, as is the illusion with most reality TV, not everything is as it seems, with cast members joining the show for the wrong reasons.
"He even has his own ulterior motives of joining the show to begin with, and I think is pleasantly surprised when he actually does start to fall for someone. With this movie, we actually get to see the portrayal of what is going on... the actual love that's going on, the love for real, and what is just craziness and fake," Bleu said.
Love, for Real premieres on the Hallmark Channel Saturday, July 31 at 8/9c.
From Your Site Articles
- Peacock Announces Real Housewives Holiday Movie - Celebrity Page ›
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over 'Black Widow' Release ... ›
- tv-news - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Season 5 of Hallmark Channel's 'Chesapeake Shores' Returns With New Family Drama - Celebrity Page ›
- Jen Lilley & Ryan Paevey Bring Soap Storylines Into A Hallmark Film! - Celebrity Page ›
- Hallmark Channel Celebrates AAPI Diversity & Inclusion In New Film - Celebrity Page ›
Related Articles Around the Web