Haunted houses, pumpkin patches - and now drive through Halloween light shows? Count us in! Demi Lovato was seen last night at 'Nights Of The Jack' in Calabasas, California.
The pop singer drove through the Jack O'Lantern experience last night with one of her best friends Matthew Scott Montgomery. Demi shared her experience on her Instagram story, where she took her fans through the drive-thru experience herself!
Courtesy of Nights Of The Jack
Despite the recent relationship drama in her life, Lovato seems to be staying happy by hanging out with friends and doing fun things like the 'Nights Of The Jack' drive thru.
Nights Of The Jack is a family-friendly interactive light show that transformed its production to a contact-less experience with a drive-thru. Throughout the show, visitors will see various hand-carved Jack O'Lanterns and their themed exhibits.
The experience will be open to the public from now until November 1st. If you're in the Calabasas area, don't miss out on this cool and spooky show!
- Demi Lovato and Fiancé Max Ehrich Call Off Their Engagement ... ›
- Max Ehrich Finds Out About Breakup With Demi Lovato Through ... ›
- What's Coming To Amazon Prime Video This October - Celebrity Page ›
- Demi Lovato Is Hosting The 2020 'E! People's Choice Awards' - Celebrity Page ›
- Demi Lovato Investigates The Unknown In New Peacock Docuseries - Celebrity Page ›
- Demi Lovato Shows Off Inspirational Tattoo - Celebrity Page ›