Two-time Emmy award winner and six-time Dancing With The Stars Mirrorball champion Derek Hough is the latest shakeup for the dancing competition series. Hough will return to the show in a new capacity, joining Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli as a judge in the Dancing With The Stars ballroom.
ABC confirmed the news of Hough joining the judging panel on Tuesday morning. He will be replacing Len Goodman, who is unable to judge the upcoming season due to UK travel restrictions. Hough shared his excitement on Instagram:
Banks will also serve as an executive producer for the series.
Check out the season premiere of Dancing With The Stars on Monday, September 14th at 8/7c on ABC.
- Lindsey Drops New Music Video With Derek Hough! - Celebrity Page ›
- Meet the Cast of Pros Competing This Season - Celebrity Page ›
- Meet The Eye-Opening Cast Of Season 29 Of 'Dancing With The Stars' ›
- Tyra Banks Will Be The New Host Of 'Dancing With The Stars ... ›
- Tom Bergeron Is Leaving 'Dancing With The Stars' - Celebrity Page ›
- Cheryl Burke Tells Us About The New 'DWTS' Season - Celebrity Page ›
- ICYMI: Carole Baskin Performs "Eye of the Tiger" On DWTS - Celebrity Page ›
- More Than A Judge: Carrie Ann Inaba's Dynamic Career - Celebrity Page ›
- Major Talent On Display During Second Semi-Finals On AGT - Celebrity Page ›