Disney's California Adventure, the sister theme park to nearby Disneyland in Anaheim, will launch the project about a month and a half into the reopening of the parks on April 30th, which have been closed for over a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
What to Expect
The Marvel Campus will feature an array of rides, food, and experiences all based on the massive comic book and movie franchise.
The main attraction is a 3D ride called "WEB SLINGERS: A Spiderman Adventure" which will allow participants to get a taste of what it's like to be a friendly neighborhood Spider Man. You'll be able to sling webs just like Peter Parker!
What This Means for Disney
The company is trying to bounce back after its hardest year ever, having to close since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Much like 2019's Star Wars installation, Disney is capitalizing off one of its most successful franchises, hoping to attract more customers as people adapt back to normal life in the months to come.
With other services within the company like Disney+ seeing tremendous success through utilizing assets like Star Wars and Marvel, it's easy to see how the resort side can easily follow suit.
For more trending stories, click here.
- bunkd - Celebrity Page ›
- HBO Max - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Page ›
- Disney+ - Celebrity Page ›
- Ghost Adventures - Discovery+ - Celebrity Page ›
- Disney Release Summer 2021 Movie Schedule - Celebrity Page ›
- Stars Who Got Their Big Break On Disney - Celebrity Page ›
- Top 10 Superheroes We Need to See in the Next MCU Installment - Celebrity Page ›
- Marvel Hosts Worldwide Premiere Event for 'Black Widow' - Celebrity Page ›