Three weeks after confirming the new 'Sex and The City' reboot 'And Just Like That,' Sarah Jessica Parker is sharing new details!
The 10-part HBO series is set to follow Parker and her costars Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis, as they navigate their fifties in New York City. The actresses will also serve as executive producers on the project.
In a recent interview, Parker told Vanity Fair:
"I think that Cynthia, Kristin, and I are all excited about the time that has passed. You know, who are they in this world now? Have they adapted? What part have they played? Where have they fallen short as women, as friends, and how are they finding their way? Did they move with momentum? Are they like some people who are confused, threatened, nervous [by what's happening in the world]? I'm so curious and excited to see how the writers imagine these women today."
Parker shared that the new team of writers "is incredibly diverse" and expects that they will bring new "life experience, political world views, and social world views" to the table.
Regarding the pandemic, the star says COVID-19 will "obviously be part of the storyline, because that's the city [these characters] live in.
She continued on to say:
"I have great faith that the writers are going to examine it all."
Filming for 'And Just Like That' is set to begin this spring.
- Ryan Gosling Set To Star In 'The Wolfman' Reboot ›
- New 'Sex And The City' Series Coming To HBO Max - Celebrity Page ›
- Kim Cattrall's Subtle Response to SATC Reboot - Celebrity Page ›
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Spend Valentines Day Together ›
- What to Watch With Your Family This Month - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Punky Brewster' Brings The Family Together On New Peacock Reboot - Celebrity Page ›