Yesterday, we spent the day celebrating the incredible women who raised us and gave us life. Here are some celebrities who did the same!
Comedian and Netflix mainstay Tom Segura, whose latest special Ball Hog road the top ten chart for almost two weeks, posted a hilarious video with his mother yesterday, who he hosts a podcast with from time to time.
"Tough life. Tougher woman"
The Grey's Anatomy star and Oscar winner who recently announced his departure from the show took today to remind us to stand for racial justice, providing some eye opening information on the incarceration rate of black mothers.
I guess your mom's not such a bad guy, huh Billie? Get it? Because the song?
And we can't forget the OG Mom either!
Kylie took this opportunity to appreciate her own motherhood, and we love that!
Drake shared his motherly love, which is nice and all, but are we going to talk about how similar they look?
Justin Bieber shared his love for momma, and gave us a throwback to the Bieber fever days.
The absolutely legendary comic shared a heartwarming story of adventure with his wife and the mother of his children.
While Jimmy shared a heartfelt tribute to his late mother earlier in the day, this one was a little more lighthearted, sending love out to the mother of his dog, Gary.
For more celebrity headlines, click here.
- Happy Mother's Day To Our Favorite Television Moms - Celebrity Page ›
- Our Favorite Movie Moms (Good and Not-so-Good) - Celebrity Page ›
- Garcelle Beauvais on Mentoring for the Children's Defense Fund ... ›
- Justin Bieber Replaces Drake In New DJ Khaled 'POPSTAR' Music ... ›
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Pete Davidson Love Story - Celebrity Page ›