From new projects to the royal family, there is so much to find out from this week's 'US Weekly' segment.
Jennifer Aniston has been keeping busier than most during quarantine. Word has it that she's even started writing a new movie. This new film is about a 1940s all-girl country group that met in prison. There has been talk around Aniston directing the film, but nothing has been confirmed. Aniston is also set to begin filming the second season of The Morning Show, starting July 15th. The Apple TV+ series took off in November, and fans cannot wait to see what's to come next season.
Meghan Markle has been very open with her struggles within the monarchy, but recently, news has resurfaced about the realities of royal life. Markle revealed that she faced emotional distress. This is said to be one of the reasons that Markle and Prince Harry chose to take a step back from the royal family and move to California. A source has told us that Meghan is feeling much better and is starting to get back on her feet.
Make sure to watch this week's segment and tune in next week for more top headlines!
- US Weekly: "The Bachelor" News - Celebrity Page ›
- More Details On Lori Loughlin's Guilty Plea - Celebrity Page ›
- Emma Roberts Is Pregnant! Here's What We Know - Celebrity Page ›
- Latest on Harry & Meghan, The Situation, and Demi Lovato ... ›
- How Jennifer Aniston Is Having Her Best Year Yet - Celebrity Page ›