Ever wonder who works below the main characters of Star Trek?
Star Trek: Lower Decks
CBS All Access
Announced in October of 2018, the new animated series, developed by Rick And Morty's Mike McMahan, will focus on the people "below" the usual characters of Star Trek. You will not be seeing anyone from the iconic Star Trek Bridge on this show, as the underdogs will take center stage. The series will be exclusive to CBS All Access at $5.99 a month. CBS describes the show as:
"Star Trek: Lower Decks", a new half-hour animated comedy series, focuses on the support crew serving on one of Starfleet's least important ships, the U.S.S. Cerritos, in 2380. Ensigns Mariner, Boimler, Rutherford and Tendi have to keep up with their duties and their social lives, often while the ship is being rocked by a multitude of sci-fi anomalies"
The voice cast includes: Eugene Cordero as Ensign Rutherford, Tawny Newsome as Ensign Mariner, Jack Quaid as Ensign Boimler, and Noël Wells as Ensign Tendi.
Star Trek: Lower Decks will stream exclusively on CBS All Access, starting August 6th.
- 'Mission: Impossible 7' to Resume Production in September ... ›
- Bad Robot Pledges $10 million To Anti-Racist Agenda Organizations ›
- Sir Patrick Stewart Is Writing A Memoir On His Life And Career ... ›
- 'Star Trek: Lower Decks' An Animated Twist On The Classic Series And More TV Premieres - Celebrity Page ›
- The 'Star Trek' Cast Raises Money For Pancreatic Cancer Research - Celebrity Page ›