Set your calendars, because on December 20th, 2023 the next "Ghostbusters" movie is hitting the big screen.
This untitled film will follow the Spengler family once again on their ghostbuster adventure. With an expected returning cast of Carrie Coon, Finn Wolfhard, Mckenna Grace, and Paul Rudd, this movie is almost guaranteed to be a hit.
Director Jason Reitman has not revealed much about the upcoming movie, although fans do know that the codename for the film is “Firehouse,” after the iconic base in “Ghostbusters.”
The new movie will continue November 2021’s Ghostbusters movie, “Afterlife.” The film follows the Spengler family’s move into Egon Spengler's Oklahoma house, where spengler's daughter, Callie, and her two children realize that Egon was apart of the original Ghostbusters. After learning the truth about their family, the Spenglers become Ghostbusters themselves and defend the world.
Although the same characters will be in the next film, the setting is expected to change from Oklahoma, as the series returns to its Manhattan home.
“Ghostbusters: Afterlife” was a box office hit bringing in $200 million globally. It seems Reitman is working hard to make sure this next movie follows its predecessor while continuing the world his late father had created with the 1980s films.
- Mark Duplass Celebrates 'The Morning Show' & Talks Season Three ... ›
- 'Trinkets' Debuts Final Season On Netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Wanted' Singer Tom Parker Dies at Age 33, Following Battle ... ›
- 'Resident Alien' Takes Fans Back To Earth In Season Two ... ›
- Behind the scenes stories from the new Ghostbusters movie ... ›
- The Cast Of 'Power Book II: Ghost' Reveals Shocking Moments In ... ›
- Celebrity Birthdays Today, March 2nd - Celebrity Page ›
- Amber Heard Was Almost Replaced in "Aquaman 2" - Celebrity Page ›
- Ghostbusters 2 - Celebrity Page ›
- New Details on 'Ghostbusters: Afterlife' Sequel - Celebrity Page ›