Just when you think the unique array of quarantine looks were coming to an end, Harry Styles debuts a new mustache and proves us all wrong.
Harry's New Mustache
can u believe harry styles just invented the mustache https://t.co/0vcZnudbzK— coly (@coly) 1595021920.0
villamanodori: Many thanks for your visit @Harry_Styles, enjoy our little gift! https://t.co/XsolVetp6q— HSD🍉 (@HSD🍉) 1595091786.0
While the popular singer was vacationing in Italy and visiting chef Massimo Bottura, Styles posed in several photos, showing off his Mario-like mustache. In one photo, he's holding a bottle of balsamic vinegar, and in the other photos, he stands next to his pal, chef Bottura.
In addition to growing his facial hair, Styles has been using his time in quarantine to learn Italian and sign language. In an interview with BBC Radio 1Xtra, Styles talked about how he's been trying to make the most of his time by being productive and learning new things. He said:
"It's a little difficult, but it's all right. I'm lucky I'm with friends in our little safe self-isolation pod," he said. "It's a very strange time but we're just being careful, listening to music, playing games, doing some face masks, you know, the classic quarantine stuff!"
To listen to the latest album from Styles, Fine Line, it's available for streaming on Spotify.
- Top 5 Music Videos To Come Out During Quarantine - Celebrity Page ›
- One Direction Announces 10th Anniversary Plans - Celebrity Page ›
- Our 10 Favorite Songs For Your Summer Playlist - Celebrity Page ›
- Masks: SUPER Simplified With Josh McBride - Celebrity Page ›
- Harry Styles Makes Adjustments To Tour Dates - Celebrity Page ›
- Harry Styles To Require Proof Of Vaccination Or Negative COVID-19 Test For 'Love On Tour' - Celebrity Page ›