Tarek El Moussa is ready to share more house flipping tricks, as another season for Flipping 101 With Tarek El Moussa has just been renewed.
A New Episode Format
For season two, fans can expect a new one hour format for episodes. The release date is currently unknown, but 12 new episodes will air on HGTV some time in 2021. If you can't wait 'till then, four new episodes from season one will air on Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT HGTV starting on September 17th! One episode will even feature El Moussa's girlfriend, real estate agent, Heather Rae Young.
Looking Back on Season One
Real estate agent and HGTV host Tarek El Moussa started on HGTV with the show Flip or Flop, since 2013. The reality show followed now divorced couple, Tarek and Christina El Moussa, as they switched gears in their career to flip homes. After nine seasons, the show ended and Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa aired in February of 2020. The first season was a success, drawing in more than 17 million viewers from the first 10 episodes.
Look out for more house flipping when new episodes of Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa air September 17th and the start of season two in 2021!
- HGTV's 'Hot Mess House' Has The Clutter Tips We Need - Celebrity ... ›
- Sneak Peek: Orlando Soria Talks HGTV's 'Build Me Up' - Celebrity ... ›
- Michelle Williams Welcomes Another Baby! - Celebrity Page ›
- Martha Stewart Has A New Show Coming To HGTV - Celebrity Page ›
- A preview of Flipping 101 on HGTV - Celebrity Page ›