Due to the coronavirus pandemic, quarantine began all throughout the world. For the first time since March, Duchess Kate Middleton stepped outside and was spotted visiting a garden center at Fakenham.
The first of the family to be spotted in public was her husband Prince William, who was seen at a bakery in King's Lynn. The pair has made it a priority to visit many local businesses that have begun to reopen. At the garden, the Duchess was spotted meeting with the owners and staff, and she learned how the novel coronavirus affected their business. Prince William got to do the same at the bakery and had the chance to speak to members of the staff. He learned that the bakery was closed down for eleven weeks.
Duchess Kate Hosts Virtual Lesson
The Duchess also hosted a virtual lesson for the Oak National Academy, which focused on mental health and how simple acts of kindness can go a long way during these unprecedented times. In the lesson she said:
"Today, I wanted to talk to you about the importance of being kind and looking after one other. We all have our ups and downs especially when things change in our lives as they have in so many ways recently."
- Harry And Meghan Are Still Getting Used To Life In LA - Celebrity ... ›
- Kristen Stewart To Play Princess Diana In New Pablo Larraín Film ... ›
- Hollywood Royalty and British Royalty Finally Meet! - Celebrity Page ›
- royal-family - Celebrity Page ›
- Today Would Have Been Princess Diana's 59th Birthday. Here Are Some Of Her Most Memorable Quotes - Celebrity Page ›
- Kensington Palace Releases New Photos Of Prince George For His 7th Birthday - Celebrity Page ›