Keke Palmer is set to voice 14-year-old activist Maya Leibowitz-Jenkins in the Disney+ reboot Proud Family: Louder and Prouder.
Meet Maya Leibowitz-Jenkins
Disney+ is delivering a Proud Family revival reuniting the original cast of voice actors and characters called Proud Family: Louder and Prouder. There's new characters joining Penny, Oscar, Trudy, Suga Mama, Puff, the twins, and Penny's friends.
It was announced that Keke Palmer will voice the new character of Maya Leibowitz-Jenkins. Palmer captioned her post:
"There's a new girl coming to town! Prepare to fall in love with 14-year-old activist Maya Leibowitz-Jenkins, voiced by ME!!!"
Much like Maya, Palmer has experience as an activist in the recent Black Lives Matter protest.
There's no official release date for the reboot but we're excited for this revival coming soon to Disney+.
- Youtube Pledges $100 Million To Support Racial Justice - Celebrity ... ›
- Netflix Debuts Black Lives Matter Collection Featuring Movies ... ›
- Keke Palmer Discusses Aftermath Of Her Viral Protest Video On ... ›
- Keke Palmer Goes Face To Face With National Guard At LA Protest ... ›
- Celebrity Birthdays For August 26th - Celebrity Page ›
- What's Coming to Disney+ in October 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Steve Guttenberg On The 'Three Men and a Baby' Remake - Celebrity Page ›