Sharna Burgess and Keo Motsepe are two of the pros taking part in the newest season of Dancing with the Stars.
Good Morning America revealed the new lineup of pro dancers for season 29 of Dancing with the Stars, which will include Brandon Armstrong, Alan Bersten, Cheryl Burke, Val Chmerkovskiy, Sasha Farber, Jenna Johnson, Peta Murgatroyd, Pasha Pashkov, Gleb Savchenko, and Emma Slater. Britt Stewart and Daniella Karagach are joining as this season's newest pros. Stewart is the show's first Black female pro dancer. The celebrity contestants have not yet been announced.
Meet the Cast of Pros Competing This Season
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic all pros must live apart, even pros who are married. This will help prevent the elimination of two pros and their celebrity partners, should one get sick throughout the season. Also, this comes to light as Tyra Banks is the new host, replacing Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, and also serving as an executive producer. Returning judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, and Bruno Tonioli will also take part this season.
Be sure to tune in to Dancing with the Stars on September 14th.
- Julianne Hough's Rise to Stardom Through Inner Balance ... ›
- Lindsey Drops New Music Video With Derek Hough! - Celebrity Page ›
- Tom Bergeron Is Leaving 'Dancing With The Stars' ›
- Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd on Challenging Herself ... ›
- Tom Bergeron Is Leaving 'Dancing With The Stars' - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Birthdays For August 19th - Celebrity Page ›
- Meet The Eye-Opening Cast Of Season 29 Of 'Dancing With The Stars' - Celebrity Page ›
- Derek Hough Joins 'Dancing With The Stars' Judging Panel - Celebrity Page ›