According to the source, the split comes as Kim feels her interests no longer align with Kanye, especially following his Twitter rant last year where he claimed, among other things, that Kris Jennner isn't allowed to see his kids, and Kim tried to have him institutionalized recently. His controversial 2020 presidential run also contributed to the decision, according to the source.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Have Stopped Going to Marriage Counseling, Source Says https://t.co/KqBxkoQyz6— People (@People) 1611011291.0
As both Kim and Kanye declined PEOPLE's requests for comment on this story, nothing can be truly confirmed, but it appears a split is imminent for the high profile couple.
For more Kim and Kayne news, click here.
- Kim Kardashian West Asks Public For "Compassion And Empathy ... ›
- Kanye West Congratulates Kim Kardashian West On Big Career Move ›
- Reports: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Divorce Looming ... ›
- Inside Kim And Kanye's Quarantine - Celebrity Page ›
- BREAKING: Kim Kardashian West Files for Divorce from Kanye West ›