Money runs through the Kardashian blood!
Kim Kardashian West is now ranked as a billionaire with other high profile individuals including Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.
All thanks to her high ranking business ventures including KKW Beauty and Skims have pushed her into the finish line of achievement. Although, we can't forget the her famous television show and many endorsement deals through social media and so on.
The reality star had started her KKW Beaty line back in 2017 and had sold 20 percent of the company to Coty Inc. in a deal that had given her business a $1 billion value.
According to Forbes, Kardashian's shape wear business, Skims, is to be valued at more than $500 million dollars, a source told them. This means that she probably has a stake in the business that is worth $225 Million. This type of change is said to have brought her to billionaire status.
Aside from the beauty lines, owning real estate, investing and assets in cash are all big plays into her new title.
This news is nothing new to the family, as the Kardashian-Jenner family have been in the Forbes magazine many times before. Kylie Jenner was listed on the billionaire list as the youngest self-made billionaire at the young age of 21 years old.
Forbes had announced on Tuesday that the kenner sister had lost her billionaire status as her fortune is now around $700 million as it was a hard year for her cosmetics line during the pandemic. Kylie Cosmetics is also owned by Coty Inc. at %51.
Kanye West, Kardashian West's husband whom she filed for divorce with in February, is also sitting on $6.6 billion dollars, as his wealth comes vastly from his clothing line with Adidas.
- Kim Kardashian is Officially a Billionaire, Forbes Says ›
- Kim Kardashian is officially a billionaire ›
- Kim Kardashian West Is Officially A Billionaire | Forbes - YouTube ›
- Kim Kardashian West is officially a billionaire, according to Forbes ›
- Kim Kardashian Is Officially a BILLIONAIRE! - YouTube ›
- Kim Kardashian West Is Officially A Billionaire ›
- Kim Kardashian West is officially a billionaire, says Forbes - CNN ›
- Kardashian Family Net Worth 2021 - The Kardashians Are Worth ... ›
- Kim Kardashian joins the billionaire club, according to Forbes ›
- Kim Kardashian West joins billionaires' club - BBC News ›