Singer and avid Tik Tok user Lizzo posted a video on the platform of her exercising and relaying a message to people who body shame others.
Lizzo has been a constant advocate for body positivity. Her video immediately went viral with outpouring support from fans and celebs alike. The clip showcases her different workout regimens with a voiceover of her calling out body shamers by saying:
"Hey, so I've been working out consistently for the last five years and it may come as a surprise to some of y'all that I'm not working out to have your ideal party type. I'm working out to have my ideal body type. And you know what type that is? None of your f------ business because I am beautiful, I am strong, I do my job and I stay on my job."
She continued by preaching:
"So next time you want to come to somebody and judge them whether they drink kale smoothies or eat McDonalds, or work out or not work out, how about you look at your own f------ self and worry about your own goddamn body because health is not just determined on what you look like on the outside. Health is also what happens on the inside and a lot of y'all need to do a f------ cleanse for your insides."
Fans took to twitter to share their feelings on the video:
lizzo, i dont know a better person— indie (@indie)1591814203.0
IDGAF LIZZO IS BEAUTIFUL LIZZO IS BEAUTIFUL LIZZO IS BEAUTIFUL LIZZO IS BEAUTIFUL LIZZO IS BEAUTIFUL LIZZO IS BEAUT… https://t.co/qZiIxtbKpH— 𝐣𝐨𝐞𝐲⁷ˣ⁴ (@𝐣𝐨𝐞𝐲⁷ˣ⁴)1591813201.0
- Rihanna Receives President's Award At The NAACP Image Awards ... ›
- A Body Has Been Found At Lake Piru, Believed To Be Naya Rivera - Celebrity Page ›
- Naya Rivera Confirmed Dead After Her Disappearance - Celebrity Page ›
- TikTok Stars Baby Ariel, Montana Tucker & More Gives Us The Scoop On The Latest Trends - Celebrity Page ›
- TikTok Stars Baby Ariel, Montana Tucker & More Breakdown Their Viral Vids! - Celebrity Page ›
- Celeb Kids TikToking With Their Famous Parents - Celebrity Page ›