Two hot new reality shows are helping couples in their complicated relationships. ❤️
'Married At First Sight: Unmatchables' 📺
Audiences are currently loving Married At First Sight, a show where strangers say "I do" at the altar.
With the hit show getting over 75,000 applicants, it's impossible to marry all of the applicants. However, Dr. Viviana Coles says that some applicants "need some help" before getting married.
"This is our chance to work with these individuals to see if we can go from unmatchable to... possibly dateable," Dr. Coles said.
In Unmatchables, singles adventure into the dating scene with the help from dating experts.
"The hope here... is that we can just get them to think about some of the things that they're doing, that's keeping them from finding the love of their life," Pastor Calvin Roberson said.
Married At First Sight: Unmatchables airs Wednesday nights on Lifetime.
VH1 also celebrates love with the new show, Couples Retreat.
London "Deelishis" Santana is most known for winning the second season of Flavor of Love back in 2006.
"I was introduced to the world looking for love and now I'm back, showing you that I found love," Santana said.
The star has found her true love with Raymond Santana and the duo is joining four other couples for a week long vacation on the new reality show.
"We didn't get a support system before we said 'I do' because of the pandemic, so this provided that for us."
Couples Retreat airs Monday nights on VH1.
- 'Married at First Sight: Unmatchables' - Celebrity Page ›
- Reality Reel: 'Married At First Sight' & 'Couples Retreat' - Celebrity ... ›
- Married at First Sight Season 12 Preview - Celebrity Page ›
- New Reality TV Shows Coming To Screens: 'Welcome To Plathville ... ›
- WATCH: Best Of Reality TV Interviews And Stories - Celebrity Page ›
- The Kardashians Premiere Final Season & Lisa Vanderpump ... ›