PEOPLE interviewed three-time Grammy Award-winning artist Megan Thee Stallion. While talking about her Coach Spring 2022 campaign, she also spoke on her music and future collaborations.
"Because I've manifested Beyoncé, I feel like I have reached my ultimate goal. Well, I also would really, really, really love to collab with Rihanna. Like that is my next dream collab.”
Megan collaborated with Beyoncé in April 2020 on "Savage (Remix),” which won best rap song at the 2021 Grammys.
"If I just continue to be Megan and just pray, I'll be blessed. And I'm just grateful that I'm still getting brought up in these conversations and people are still appreciating my music. So I just feel like I'm doing something right."
Now that Beyoncé can be checked off her list, and Rihanna has been added, Megan noted her desire to collaborate with Adele, following a TikTok video that went viral. The TikTok features Adele's "Water Under the Bridge" and her hit "Body."
"If Adele wants me to come get on the track, be the dancer, I'm there, I'm here for it," says Megan. "Somebody tell her to call me because I'm ready!"
- This Adele And Megan Thee Stallion Mash-Up Will Melt Your Mind ›
- OMG: Celebs react to Adele and Megan Thee Stallion viral Twitter ... ›
- This hilarious Adele x Megan Thee Stallion mashup is taking over ... ›
- BEYONCÉ (@Beyonce) / Twitter ›
- Beyoncé (@beyonce) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Adele (@adele) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Adele (@Adele) | Twitter ›
- TINA SNOW (@theestallion) / Twitter ›
- Megan Thee Stallion (@theestallion) • Instagram photos and videos ›