The rapper reportedly gave birth on September 30th in Los Angeles. Minaj and Petty have yet to confirm the news and the sex and name of the new baby.
Minaj, 37, originally shared the news of her pregnancy in an Instagram post of her pregnant belly captioned "#Preggers" in July.
The couple announced their marriage in October 2019 when Minaj posted a video to Instagram of Mr. and Mrs. mugs and bride and groom hats. But Minaj and Petty actually obtained their marriage license months before in July.
Prior to their official marriage announcement Minaj told her fans about her retirement from music in a tweet in September 2019. The tweet said, "I've decided to retire and have my family. I know you guys are happy now. To my fans, keep reppin me, do it til da death of me, in the box — cuz ain't nobody checkin me. Love you for LIFE."
Minaj has not stepped completely away from the music scene and has been featured on a few tracks this year such as Doja Cat's "Say So" and 6ix9ine's "TROLLZ."
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Share The Heartbreaking News ... ›
- It's A Girl! Katy Perry Welcomes First Child With Orlando Bloom ... ›
- Emma Roberts Is Pregnant! Here's What We Know - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen Hospitalized Due To Pregnancy Complications ... ›
- Nicki Minaj Announces Her Pregnancy - Celebrity Page ›
- Nicki Minaj Debuts Glimpse Of Baby Boy To Social Media - Celebrity Page ›