The New York Comic Con is canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This year's event was scheduled to be held at the Javits Center this fall. However, the company has plans to partner with YouTube for a digital event.
ReedPop announced during October 8-11, New York Comic Con YouTube channel is set to host the event with panels from Starz, Hulu, FX, CBS All Access, DreamWorks and much more! Fans will be able to take part in meet & greets, Q&A's discussion panels and host group watch parties by using YouTube's Community and Live Chat features. Fans are able to stay up to date with more info about panels, contests, premieres, and more.
Start Spreading The News
According to CBR.com, ReedPop will also offer a virtual marketplace where Show Floor and Artists Alley exhibitors can share their newest items. ReedPop also shared the news about another online fan event:
Leading up to New York Comic Con's Metaverse in October, ReedPop will be hosting Metaverse August from August 13-16 and give fans the ability to assemble together for one-of-a-kind virtual experiences with celebrities and creators, discover new releases, explore a marketplace, and access exclusive merchandise.
To get more details visit newyorkcomiccon.com
- WATCH: 'The Goldbergs' Teases Season Eight In Exclusive Comic ... ›
- Celebrating this year's Comic-Con@Home - Celebrity Page ›
- Coachella 2020 Is Reportedly Cancelled - Celebrity Page ›
- The 2020 New York City Marathon Has Been Called Off - Celebrity ... ›
- Bonnaroo 2020 Is Officially Canceled, 2021 Dates Set - Celebrity Page ›