The legendary interviewer was able to dig deep in this interview by asking Meghan and Harry about mental health, suicidal thoughts, negative press, racist experiences, and what exactly happens when you are or become royalty.
The monumental interview gave us an intense look at Buckingham Palace and what living as royalty is like in actuality compared to what it simply looks like from the outside.
The two-hour interview special was insanely popular with over 17 million viewers globally. The Duke and Duchess revealed why exactly they stepped down from their positions as well as how they went about this.
The couple, and Meghan Markle specifically, has faced tons of backlash from fans of the royal family since her first entrance into the Palace. This hate only ramped up after the interview released as many choose to believe that the couple's reality is completely off-based and untrue.
Prince Harry has been working with Oprah on her latest project about mental health and it has been great to see how well the two truly connected during their world-stopping interview.
While the couple technically has their names present on the Emmy nomination, they have not been nominated for anything. This Emmy nod is Oprah's 10th nomination of which she's won a few as well as received a humanitarian award and became a hall of fame honoree.
- How Americans are Feeling About Meghan and Harry - Celebrity Page ›
- Poll: How Britons Are Feeling After The Royal Interview - Celebrity ... ›
- The Ratings For Oprah's Interview With Harry And Meghan Are In ... ›
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah Interview Recap ... ›
- Meghan Markle Celebrates 40th In Video With Melissa McCarthy - Celebrity Page ›