Apple TV+ announced it will be a releasing a new series featuring the one and only Oprah Winfrey.
It’s time to bring humanity back to the conversation. Tune in to my new show #TheOprahConversation, where I’ll be j… https://t.co/nnsIo2XaOF— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah Winfrey)1595874877.0
Winfrey first told fans about her new venture through Twitter. In her announcement she wrote:
"It's time to bring humanity back to the conversation. Tune in to my new show #TheOprahConversation, where I'll be joined by fascinating guests to have conversations that unite us—not divide us. Watch 7/30 on @AppleTV."
The first episode of the show is set to feature author Ibram X. Kendi. Oprah and Kendi will be discussing anti-racism and social justice with white authors.
News regarding The Oprah Conversation broke just after Winfrey and her team announced her monthly magazine O, The Oprah Magazine will start a more digital approach. Information on whether or not the print versions of the magazine will remain is unclear at this time.
Be sure to check out the first episode of The Oprah Conversation this Thursday on Apple TV+.
- Get An Inside Scoop On The Patrick Mahomes GQ Interview ... ›
- Oprah's British Vogue Cover Story - Celebrity Page ›
- Oprah Winfrey Adapting 'The 1619 Project' For Film, TV, And More ... ›
- Oprah Winfrey To Host Two-Night Town Hall With Black Leaders ... ›
- Oprah's Book Club Launches Podcast With Apple - Celebrity Page ›