New York Governor Andrew Cuomo blessed Twitter nation with a comedic video starring actor Paul Rudd portraying a (not so) hip millennial. The "certified young person" released an original PSA about how cool it is to wear a mask during the health crisis.
Cuomo took to his feed on Monday night with a video that received major attention and laughter. Rudd urges viewers to wear a mask to help save lives and get the pandemic under control. The Ant-Man star is commonly known for being ageless and youthful in Hollywood. In the video, the 51-year-old plays on this joke and uses teenage lingo as a call to action to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Certified young person Paul Rudd wants you to wear a mask. Listen up: https://t.co/GTks5NUBmR— Andrew Cuomo (@Andrew Cuomo)1600117262.0
"So fam...let's real talk. Masks? They're totally beast."
He goes on to joke:
"Yas queens like ourselves, we want to go to bars, we want to drink, hook up, do our TikToks – I get it.
After a montage of comedic monologues using props and dance moves, Rudd gets serious and emphasizes the importance of taking this pandemic seriously.
"It's not hard! People are dying . . . and it's preventable. Just wear a mask, I shouldn't have to make it fun. It's science!"
- Gov. Cuomo Calls on Chris Rock, Rosie Perez to Promote ... ›
- Jimmy Fallon Is Back In The Studio And Interviews Governor Andrew ... ›
- Paul Rudd's Favorite Cause, Thanos, & More! - Celebrity Page ›
- Dancing On The Avengers Set? Chris Evans and Paul Rudd Share ... ›
- Exclusive Look: Paul Rudd (Ant-Man) Voices New Apple TV Series About Small Creatures - Celebrity Page ›