Post Malone is gearing up for fatherhood!
The "Circles" artist recently sat down with Apple Music's Zane Lowe, sharing his excitement in expanding his family with his expecting girlfriend.
"As a kid, I was like 4 or 5, and I had this little baby," Post Malone shared, "I thought that was the coolest thing. I would take him around everywhere. And I don’t know how long that lasted. But my mom still has it."
Post Malone even joked that he's "pumped" to become a "hot dad."
"I'm so pumped up. I'm going to be a hot dad."
In May, the rapper told TMZ that he's trying to be healthy as he prepares for the new role.
"Time to take care of my body and my family and friends, and spread as much love as we can every day," he shared.
Overall, Post Malone is anticipating lots of fun with fatherhood. He has yet to release the name of his girlfriend, as he tries to live a more private life following his move from Los Angeles to Utah in 2019.
His new album "Twelve Carat Toothache" is expected to drop tomorrow.
June 01, 2022 Interview with Post Malone Apple Music YouTube
- Nevada Is In The Spotlight: Here Are The Celebs From The State ... ›
- Justin Bieber's Hair Through The Years - Celebrity Page ›
- NBC Announces 2021 Billboard Music Awards Date - Celebrity Page ›
- MTV Cancels Indoor Performances For VMAs - Celebrity Page ›
- Get An Inside Scoop On The Patrick Mahomes GQ Interview ... ›
- Celebrities Who Are Big Time Gamers ›
- Post Malone Announces He's a Dad and a Fiancé - Celebrity Page ›