Luxe Listings Sydney is the ultimate must-watch reality TV show for real estate lovers.
The six-part series focuses on three real estate agents in Sydney, Australia as they hustle and negotiate their way to success in the competitive market.
D'Leanne Lewis is one of the highest performing talents for the real estate agency, Laing & Simmons Double Bay, for the last 25 years.
"When I started, I was told I couldn't work because I'm a girl. [This is] an amazing show because it highlights out Emerald City and I'm very proud of it. I am not cut-throat. I mean, I am a Rottweiler in heels, but I believe in healthy competition," Lewis said.
Her co-stars include fellow high-powered agents Gavin Rubinstein and Simon Cohen.
"I can't think of any [show] outside of this that's been shot in this particular way, showcasing Sydney," Rubinstein said.
Co-star Simon Cohen agreed about the vibrant market in Sydney.
"Especially in LA or New York, it's a phenomenal real estate market, right? Compared to Sydney, it's a lot slower, it's a lot less competitive. We are literally the most competitive, fast-paced market in the world," Cohen said.
For any fans who may be dreaming about moving to Australia, D'Leanne had this advice to share:
"I think that we've got the best lifestyle in the world, and I can't think of anywhere in the world that I would rather live."
Luxe Listings Sydney is streaming now on Amazon Prime Video.
- Amazon Prime Video's 'The Boys' Season Two Release Date ... ›
- Bosch - Amazon Prime Video - Celebrity Page ›
- Inside Look At Amazon Prime Video's New Show 'Utopia' Starring ... ›
- real-estate - Celebrity Page ›
- Fear Street - Netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- That's Hot: Paris Hilton Lands a Netflix Cooking Show - Celebrity Page ›
- The Dish - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Emmys Make Important Changes To Their Guidelines ... ›
- MTV Bringing Back 'Cribs' 20 Years Later - Celebrity Page ›