On May 25, the one-year anniversary of George Floyd's death, rapper Lil Baby attended a meeting at the White House with President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and members of George Floyd's family.
Lil Baby thanked the Vice President for an "open discussion" the next day on Instagram:
One year later, Lil Baby is still using his platform to make a difference. In the meeting, Lil Baby, along with members of George Floyd's family, urged the President and Vice President to pass the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act. This legislation aims to eliminate racial bias in policing by reforming police training.
Floyd's brother, Philonise, shared this photo on Instagram:
When he's not attending important meetings at the White House, Lil Baby can be found in the studio recording new music.
The Atlanta rapper's new album, The Voice of the Heroes, is available now.
- Celebrities Call For Change After Daunte Wright Shooting ... ›
- How Celebrities Are Reacting to the Derek Chauvin Trial Verdict ... ›
- HBO Max Releases Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Prequel 'House of the Dragon' - Celebrity Page ›
- Adele Teases New Single 'Easy On Me' Set To Be Released On October 15th - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Adele One Night Only' Sheds Light on the Artist's Personal and Vocal Strength - Celebrity Page ›
- Confirmed: "Squid Game" Will be Back for a Second Season ›