#RHONY is back! The hit show is bringing the heat with the addition of Eboni K. Williams and the return of our favorite ladies in the Big Apple.
The new season of The Real Housewives of New York City is introducing a new housewife to the mix, Eboni K. Williams.
"Whenever someone new comes, I always welcome them with open arms and I love having new people on the show, but I didn't think, you know, it was going to be that fast. [Eboni] and I are like [close], we just read each other's minds, she's got my back. I love her," Sonja Morgan said.
"There were some tussles, I got a little physical this year. I usually use my words, so you'll be seeing how I'm finding myself and my strength again. You know, it's a different time period and it's not about, 'Look at me.' It's about, 'Let's look at the world and see what we can do to help.' There's always those issues, 'Who's drinking? Who's not drinking and who's drinking too much," Morgan said.
Despite the rough moments the world experienced this past year, Morgan revealed that this season is her favorite so far.
"We had an amazing season, I gotta tell you. I've never been happier on 'Real Housewives' than I am right now. It just all came together," Morgan said.
The Real Housewives of New York City premieres May 4th on Bravo.
- Make Sure to RSVP For Netflix's 'Father of the Bride' Reunion ... ›
- Andy Cohen and Madonna Honored at GLAAD Media Awards ... ›
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 11 Trailer Released ... ›
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Takes On A Case of ... ›
- RHONY Has Halted Production After A Cast Member Tested Positive ... ›