The Royal Family is currently mourning Prince Philip, who recently died at the age of 99. A source told Garibaldi:
"The Queen knows that Philip would hate it if she sat around moping for the rest of her years and he would want to look after herself. It seems like that's exactly what she's doing with the help of her family and the commonwealth."
But the source also added that the Queen has found cathartic to concentrate on the tributes for her passing husband. And the funeral has reunited grandson Prince Harry with the Royal Family, after not seeing each other for over a year. A source told Garibaldi:
"Harry has felt grief-stricken and feels terrible that his family is suffering during such an emotional time."
Make sure to get the latest edition of US Weekly for more headlines!
- Queen Elizabeth Set to Open Parliament & Updates on Prince ... ›
- Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Pay Tribute To Prince Philip After ... ›
- Prince Philip Passes Away At Age 99 - Celebrity Page ›
- us-weekly - Celebrity Page ›
- Queen Elizabeth Turns 95 Today, Speaks On Prince Philip's Death ›
- A Look Back At Prince's Life and Legacy Five Years After His Passing - Celebrity Page ›
- Elon Musk Hosting SNL Sparks Criticism On Social Media - Celebrity Page ›
- The US Presidents Queen Elizabeth II Has Met - Celebrity Page ›