Director Ryan Murphy of Netflix's upcoming musical The Prom has taken to his social media to share a brand new photo!
The American Horror Story creator shared an all-star cast photo including Nicole Kidman, Meryl Streep, Kerry Washington, James Corden, Andrew Rannells, Mary Kay Place, Kevin Chamberlin, Keegan-Michael Key, and Tracey Ullman. In the post Murphy shares that the film finished shooting during COVID-19. It also appears that we could expect the new film around the holiday season.
Your First Look
The new film is an adaption of the 2018 Broadway show and follows Broadway stars who decide to reinvigorate their careers with a public relations stunt to help a small town high school girl take her girlfriend to the senior prom.
Murphy worked on many of our favorite projects including Glee and The Politician. The year has certainly been busy for Murphy, as he and his husband David Miller welcomed their third son, Griffin Sullivan Miller Murphy. Murphy shared the news on his social media, and the photo features his two sons Logan, now 7, and Ford, now 5, cradling and feeding baby Griffin. Griffin was born on August 18th weighing 6 pounds and 13 ounces.
- Premiere Date Released For Sarah Paulson and Ryan Murphy's ... ›
- Dylan McDermott Shares An Update On His New Ryan Murphy ... ›
- Cynthia Erivo Joins Cast In Upcoming Musical Drama - Celebrity Page ›
- The Princess Diana Musical Will Come To Netflix Before Its ... ›
- Broadway Content To Stream At Home - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Birthdays For September 7th - Celebrity Page ›
- Mark Your Calendar! Ryan Murphy Announces Release Date For 'The Prom' - Celebrity Page ›
- 'My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman' Gets Release Date - Celebrity Page ›