The new special entitled Sarah Cooper: Everything's Fine will be a variety special focusing on topics and issues regarding politics, race, gender, class and more. This comes to light after Cooper guest hosted for Jimmy Kimmel.
Sarah Cooper’s Guest Host Monologue on Jimmy Kimmel Live
Cooper will be joined by various guests who will be interviewed, appear in sketches, and more shenanigans. Natasha Lyonne will direct the special while Maya Rudolph, Danielle Renfrew Behrens, and Lyonne will executive produce through their production company Animal Pictures, in addition to Cooper and Paula Pell also executive producing. Chris Burns of AGI Entertainment and Dan Powell of Irony Point will also serve as executive producers.
Back in April, Cooper went viral with her on-point sarcastic lip-sync impressions of President Donald Trump and has been praised by Jane Lynch, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Ben Stiller, Cher, Halle Berry, and more! Her "how to" videos have been seen by millions and currently her "How to Medical" has been viewed over 20 million times.
How to Medical
How to medical https://t.co/0EDqJcy38p— Sarah Cooper (@Sarah Cooper)1587686648.0
Cooper has been a writer for the CBS All Access pilot Old News, produced by Stephen Colbert. She is also the author of the best-selling books "100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings" and "How to be Successful Without Hurting Men's Feelings" and is set to write a modern, comedic take on a Dale Carnegie book for Audible Originals.
Her special will premiere globally in the Fall of 2020.
- Netflix's Top 10 TV Shows in July 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Debuts New Katherine Langford Lyric Video For 'Cursed ... ›
- Find Out Which Stars Are Set To Appear on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live ... ›
- Netflix Reveals Their Most Watched Original Movies - Celebrity Page ›
- Rob Schneider Announces New Comedy Special On Netflix ... ›
- ‘Celebrity Show-Off':A Recap Of Last Night’s Finale! - Celebrity Page ›
- 'My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman' Gets Release Date - Celebrity Page ›