According to Deadline, Netflix plans to shoot two more sequels to Red Notice.
Red Notice is officially coming back! The beloved action comedy follows two agents as they hunt down a wanted art thief. Dwayne, "The Rock" Johnson and Ryan Reynolds star, alongside Gal Gadot. With its action-packed scenes and hilarious one-liners, it's safe to say that these sequels have a lot to live up to.
Red Notice first premiered in November 2021 and beat Bird Box as Netflix's most prominent movie debut. In just a few weeks, Red Notice attained 328 hours, while Bird Box attained 282 hours in its first 28 days.
This isn't Gadot's only project of the year. She will be in nine upcoming movies in total.
- Tina Fey - Celebrity Page ›
- Centaurworld - Netflix ›
- Family TV: 'The Baby-Sitters Club' & 'The Croods' Make A Big Return ... ›
- Broadway Content To Stream At Home - Celebrity Page ›
- The Most Anticipated Movie Sequels Premiering In 2021 & 2022 ›
- Joey King and Chase Stokes to Star in New Netflix Movie - Celebrity ... ›