Every holiday season we look forward to lovable holiday movies - specifically on Lifetime. However, one long critique of their films, besides the acting, is representation. The cookie-cutter feel-good movies have often been, well, cookie cutter. Lifetime is breaking the mold this year producing their first LGBTQ+ film just in time for the holidays.
- Hallmark Set To Release 40 New Movies This Holiday Season ... ›
- Lifetime Will Air Its First Holiday Movie With A LGBTQ+ Romance ... ›
- Our Favorite Jennifer Lopez Film Performances ›
- This Year's Virtual GLAAD Awards Are Set For July 30th - Celebrity ... ›
- Karamo Brown Fights For LGBTQ Rights on Celebrity Family Feud ... ›
- Lisa Vanderpump Honored with Hollywood Legacy Award For ... ›