What's To Come?
The new trailer gives fans an inside look from her kitchen as Gomez follows directions from different professional chefs over video chat. Over 10 episodes, the chefs will teach her to cook authentic cuisines including spicy miso ramen and matcha chocolate chip cookies while helping support different food-related charities. Gomez is also producing the series that was inspired by her time at home during quarantine.
Gomez also announced the launch date of her new makeup line Rare Beauty, hitting Sephora stores September 3rd. At 28-years-old, the actress and singer continues to take the world by storm, becoming one of most influential voices of this generation.
With a new cooking show and makeup line, Gomez is keeping herself extremely busy!
- Rihanna Adds Skincare To The Fenty Empire - Celebrity Page ›
- Top 5 Music Videos To Come Out During Quarantine - Celebrity Page ›
- Michael Che's Sketch Show In Talks For Streaming On HBO Max ... ›
- What's New On HBO Max: August 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Snacking | Simplified with Josh McBride - Celebrity Page ›
- Martha Stewart Has A New Show Coming To HGTV - Celebrity Page ›
- Jeff Mauro Cooks Up Some Food That We Can't Resist - Celebrity ... ›
- Fire Rages Through Rachael Ray's Home in Upstate New York - Celebrity Page ›
- Robert Pattinson Makes Debut As Batman In New Trailer For DC FanDome - Celebrity Page ›
- Selena Gomez Teams Up With Serendipity For New Ice Cream Flavor - Celebrity Page ›