On Monday, the news broke that Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon and Kristen Davis would all reprise their roles from SATC for a 10-part reboot series on HBO Max. Cattrall confirmed that she would not be a part of the reboot, liking a tweet which read:
"I absolutely love 'Sex and the City' and whilst I am saddened that Samantha will not return, I applaud doing what is best for you and think this is [a] great example of putting yourself first. Well done @KimCattrall"
The confirmation comes just one day after the teaser trailer was revealed. Parker, Nixon and Davis each shared the teaser on their Instagram.
I couldn't help but wonder... where are they now?
Parker shared her feelings about Cattrall's absence. She responded to an Instagram comment, which said:
"Happy to see you back but will miss Kim/Samantha"
"We will too. We loved her so. X"
- The Roles That Made Lucy Liu A Household Name - Celebrity Page ›
- Ryan Gosling Set To Star In 'The Wolfman' Reboot ›
- New 'Sex And The City' Series Coming To HBO Max - Celebrity Page ›
- The Dish: 'SATC' Returns & More - Celebrity Page ›
- Everything We Know About The 'SATC' Reboot - Celebrity Page ›