From Breaking Bad to Triumph, the star is inspiring viewers with his big projects.
Mitte plays a character with cerebral palsy who, despite his condition, is determined to compete in his high school's wrestling team.
The star, who has cerebral palsy in real life, gave more insight on the importance of this character and the movie.
"Anytime I can represent the CP community in a project, I'm always down to do so. Being able to represent a real person's dream and belief and goal is just as amazing. I'm so lucky for that," Mitte said.
Triumph is playing now in theaters.
- Willow Smith Releases New Pop-Punk Single "Transparent Soul ... ›
- New Skincare Company Develops Revolutionary Age Disrupting ... ›
- Zack Snyder's Justice League Is Finally Here - Celebrity Page ›
- David Koechner Tells Us About His New Rom-Com 'The Right One ... ›
- Lady Gaga, Emma Stone, and Other Celebs Seen Out and About ... ›
- Netflix Releases Summer Movies Preview - Celebrity Page ›