President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will be sworn in next week, with entertainment headlined by Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez, the Presidential Inaugural Committee announced.
Gaga, best known for her reign of chart topping success, followed up by an Academy Award for her universally obsessed-over performance alongside Bradley Cooper in A Star is Born, has long been a vocal supporter of Biden, using her platform to encourage people to vote, and campaigning on behalf of the President-elect. She will be performing the national anthem.
J-Lo, iconic singer, movie star, dancer, and more, has spent the last year raising awareness for the disproportionate amount of minorities affected by COVID-19. She will be leading a star-studded line of singers performing their own hits, including Justin Timberlake, Jon Bon Jovi, Demi Lovato, and Ant Clemons. Prior to the inauguration, legendary actor Tom Hanks will also host a 90 minute TV special.
For more inauguration news, click here.
- Jerry Seinfeld Pays Tribute To Carl Reiner - Celebrity Page ›
- Jennifer Aniston And Brad Pitt Get Flirty In A Virtual Table Read ... ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business Mogul ›
- election-2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Justin Timberlake and Demi Lovato to Perform at Joe Biden's ... ›
- (VIDEO) Lady Gaga & Jennifer Lopez Open Inauguration - Celebrity Page ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business Mogul - Celebrity Page ›