Paris Hilton has found her happily ever after!
Paris Hilton is truly in love following the success of her hit show Paris in Love, which documents her journey to walking down the aisle with now husband, Carter Reum.
"I love my fans so much. I wanted just to share my love story. I feel that I finally found my happy fairytale ending and I just wanted to share it with the world," Hilton said.
While Hilton ended up with the wedding of her dreams, the fashion icon revealed that the planning process wasn't easy as she frequently clashed with her mom, Kathy Hilton.
"It was a lot. I think every bride definitely gets stressed out, but when you are also filming a TV show and then running an empire on top of it and then then dealing with all the pressures of everything else... so it was definitely a lot."
Paris and her mother have grown a lot closer since Kathy finally watched her shocking YouTube documentary This is Paris, where the star opened up about the years of abuse she suffered at boarding school as a teen.
"I'm so grateful that my mom finally did watch it with me. We were both crying, we were holding hands... it just made us so much closer. For her to finally say sorry... that just meant so much to me because I've been waiting for that since I was a teenager. It's just been such a special time and I'm so happy that we got to capture it on 'Paris in Love.'"
Paris in Love is streaming on Peacock.
- "Heartbeat:" Paris Hilton's Brand New Music Video ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business ... ›
- Andy Cohen Officiates a Wedding on 'Watch What Happens Live ... ›
- Britney Spears Plans To Write A Tell-All Book - Celebrity Page ›
- Taylor Cole & Jack Turner Continue The Love Story On 'One Perfect ... ›
- 'Days Of Our Lives' Bill & Susan Hayes Share The Secrets To ... ›