Get excited! Jenny Cooper and Benjamin Hollingsworth are taking fans behind the scenes on Virgin River's third season.
After a huge season two cliffhanger, fans of the show are finally getting some answers!
The romantic drama series centers on Melinda (Mel) Monroe, a nurse practitioner who moves from Los Angeles to a small town for a fresh start.
Actress Jenny Cooper, who plays Mel's sister, shared details on what fans can expect from this season.
"They [the two sisters] need each other, and so they do reunite in season three. They're both going through a lot, so it's good that they're there for each other,: Cooper
Also back for the new season is Brady, played by Benjamin Hollingsworth.
"He's the edge in Virgin River. He's kind of the outcast, but you also see a new side of Brady, something you haven't seen yet of Brady," Hollingsworth said.
About his new shirtless scenes in the show, Hollingsworth laughed and shared why he enjoyed doing them.
"You'll see literally more of Brady, maybe without his shirt off, which was fun to do after living in sweatpants and eating my way through the pandemic."
Plenty of fans began streaming the show during the pandemic, making it number one on Netflix all around the world. Viewers first fell in love with Virgin River back in 2019 and continued to watch the show as the world went into lockdown.
"It was like the Earth kind of shook. It was nuts and is nuts, and I can't wait for people to see season three," Hollingsworth said.
Virgin River is streaming now on Netflix.
- Netflix's Latest Binge... The Cast Of 'Virgin River' Reacts To Hitting ... ›
- 'Virgin River' Renews For Season Three On Netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- tv-news - Celebrity Page ›
- Veteran Actress Suzzanne Douglas Dead at 64 - Celebrity Page ›
- Army of the Dead Prequel in the Works at Netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- Daym Drops Talks New Hosting Gig On Netflix Series 'Fresh, Fried ... ›
- netflix - Celebrity Page ›