Steve Guttenberg gives us the exclusive on if he is interested in making a cameo in the remake of Three Men and a Baby.
The original film 1987 film starred Guttenberg alongside Tom Selleck and Ted Danson about three men whose lives turn upside down when they have to take care of an infant left by one of their girlfriends. In August, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that Zac Efron is set to star in a remake that will be headed to Disney+.
Now, what does Guttenberg think about the remake... Is he interested in making a cameo? We just had to ask him when we sat with the actor for an interview. Guttenberg shared:
No, I did it already...I would love to do 'Three Grandpas and a Baby' but no, that wouldn't interest me at all..."
Guttenberg has worked on three films with Disney and expressed that he would love to work with the studio again, just not in a 3 Men reboot cameo.
He also told us that he thinks Efron is "a terrific actor" and wished the new movie "very well".
As much we would have loved to have seen Guttenberg in the remake, we cannot wait to see what Disney and the new remake has in store.
- What You Need To Know About Marvel Studio's New Projects ... ›
- WATCH NOW: The Official Trailer for 'WandaVision' is Here ... ›
- Zac Efron Will Star In A Remake Of 'Three Men and a Baby ... ›
- Keke Palmer To Play Teen Activist In Disney+ "Proud Family" Reboot ›
- Disney, Pixar's 'Soul' Is Coming To Disney+ For A Special Holiday ... ›
- Disney+ Has Found Their 'Ms. Marvel' - Celebrity Page ›
- Josh Brolin and Wife Kathryn Welcome Second Child - Celebrity Page ›