Teyana Taylor and husband Iman Shumpert welcome their second daughter, Rue Rose, hours after their baby shower at Taylor's home in Atlanta.
This is not the first surprise birth for the singer-songwriter and basketball star. Back in 2015, they delivered their first daughter, Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr., in her bathroom through water birth without any medical assistance. On Sunday, September 6th at 3:28 am, the happy parents saw history repeat itself as their newest addition came into the world unexpectedly.
Shumpert took to his Instagram feed to share the news:
The former Brooklyn Nets player stated:
"Not in a million years would you be able to tell me we'd deliver both of our daughters in a bathroom without the assistance of a hospital! Our newest edition entered the world in the water and came out looking around and ready to explore!"
The beautiful baby appears happy and healthy as her loving parents are so excited to be a family of four.
Taylor reposted her husband's Instagram and added:
"We love you Rue, welcome baby girl @babyruerose 😢😍🌹❤️"
We wish Teyana, Iman, Iman Tayla, and Rue Rose Shumpert all the love and happiness!
- The Bella Twins Give Birth One Day Apart ›
- Iggy Azalea Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy - Celebrity Page ›
- Lea Michele Gives Birth To Healthy Baby Boy - Celebrity Page ›
- 2020 BET Awards Nominations Announced - Celebrity Page ›
- Best New Artist - Celebrity Page ›
- 2021 BET Awards: Winners & Big Moments - Celebrity Page ›