The Real has been a daytime television favorite, known for its honest and vocal group of hosts. The talk show has been a group of five women in its last season, until co-hosts Amanda Seales, and most recently, Tamera Mowry-Housley have made their departures from the show, leaving it a group of three-until now.
Garcelle Beauvias Becomes New Co-Host
The Haitian-born actress, TV host, author, and former fashion model will be joining The Real as their newest co-host. You might know her from her role as Fancy in the sitcom The Jamie Foxx Show, from her role as Valerie Heywood on ABC's NYPD Blue, or even from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. As she prepares to make her entrance on the show, she writes in an IG post:
"I am thrilled to be joining the dynamic, bold and diverse women on the award-winning talk show The Real, "My love for pop culture and news blended with my natural gift of gab, has always made me gravitate towards a talk show environment. It's also exciting that it's happening right after my amazing time joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
Along with Beauvais, the panel of women for the upcoming season will include Adrienne Bailon, Loni Love, and Jeannie Mai. Catch season seven of The Real on September 21st!
- "The Doctors" Unveil New Host For New Season - Celebrity Page ›
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo - Celebrity Page ›
- Loni Love Looking To Inspire Readers With Her New Book ... ›
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Confirms Departure From 'The Real ... ›
- 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Speak Out On Garcelle ... ›
- Israel Houghton & Adrienne Bailon Release Uplifting New Music On 'Feels Like Home' - Celebrity Page ›