The Voice blind auditions continued Monday night with a third round of jaw-dropping performances. Nine artists took the stage, hoping to receive a chair turn from Kelly Clarkson, Blake Shelton, John Legend or Nick Jonas. Here's the breakdown of what happened:
Ryleigh Modig Sings "When The Party's Over"
Ryleigh Modig performed Billie Eilish's "When The Party's Over," causing chair turns from Clarkson and Jonas. Jonas shared that the singer's tone and voice "speaks to my soul," but ultimately, Modig went with Clarkson.
You can catch The Voice, Mondays and Tuesdays on NBC.
- The Dish: Golden Globes, The Voice, & More - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Voice' Announces Special Finale Performances - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Voice' Blinds Night 4: Recap - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Voice' Night 5 Recap: The Blinds - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Voice' Coaches Chat Knockout Rounds With Snoop Dogg! - Celebrity Page ›